I live in the UK so my videos should be stored for 60 days butbthey only seem.to be stored for 30. Something happened on ir aroumd the 1st of November that ive just been made aware of but i cant seem to access anything before 30 days ago. Any help apprec

I live in the UK so my videos should be stored for 60 days butbthey only seem.to be stored for 30. Something happened on ir aroumd the 1st of November that ive just been made aware of but i cant seem to access anything before 30 days ago. Any help appreciated

You’ll want to contact Ring Support ( Contact Us – Ring Help) as only they have access to your account info which might provide a clue as to why or where they are.

Just looking at the plans for myself to see if it was worth subscribing (Ring Protect Plans) . It says videos are only held for 30 days, was it different when you signed up?

Check out our Video Storage time Help Center article, which lists the following countries as having a maximum Video Storage Time of 30 days:

Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK.