I keep getting Neighbors notifications

I keep getting these stupid Neighborhood notifications from the RIng app on my iPad even after disabling Neighbors. I toggled Neighbors back on and back off again, but I am still getting these notifications. How do I stop this worthless fear-mongering spam?

Hi @UnionizeAmazon. This link here will have instructions on how to optimize notifications to best align with your needs. I hope this information helps!

This link is worthless. I do not have the state-sponsored surveillance program, Neighbors, installed, so these instructions do not apply. The only instruction for the Ring app is out of date because there is no Neighbors in the setting menu and no options for notifications.

Hi @UnionizeAmazon, happy to chime in here. The instructions in the link Tom shared should still apply. Open the Ring App > Main Menu > Neighbors > cogwheel in the top right > Customize Neighbors > Customize Notifications. You should have an option to toggle these to Always Off. If that doesn’t do the trick for you, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a deeper look at this for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Nope.

Nada.

@UnionizeAmazon Thanks for sharing those screenshots! You would need to enable Neighbors in order for it to appear on the Main Menu in the Ring App. Please try enabling Neighbors, then following the steps to toggle all notifications off. You can then disable Neighbors again. If that does not resolve your concern, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. :slight_smile:

1 Like