I got foodlight cam

Hello help me install foodlight cam please. I got ring doorbell, easy install. But I got trouble for install this.

I doing all what I need but my green light always on see my pictures

Hi @Localhost. A green flashing light on your Floodlight Cam indicates that it is unable to connect to the internet. To fix this, try rebooting your internet router, then reconnecting the Floodlight Cam. If there is too much distance between the two, you may need a Chime Pro to extend your wifi signal. I hope this information helps.

I tried to connect it in different ways. I can not. I do not understand what I am doing wrong. As soon as I connect the camera to electricity, it only stands in this position. And that’s it, the light is constantly on and the green light is on. Does not flash, does not turn off, but only lights up. The router is next to me.

Please help me figure it out.

When I watch the video on the connection, the green light is off all the time ?!

Hi @Localhost. I would recommend reaching out to our support team to get this resolved. In the mean time, I would also disconnect your Floodlight Cam. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.