How to turn off Ring motion notifications on phone but leave them on at home chimes

Hello, How do I turn off Ring motion notifications sent to my I phone but leave them on at home in the local chimes?
I want to still get notifications when someone rings the Ring unit but I don’t want the motion alerts to come to my phone. I still want the motion alerts to record that activity and chime the home chimes.
I want to know if I can configure each device that gets notified, independently.

Great question, @Backdoc94! There are a few ways to do this. Ultimately, if you have your Ring device linked to a Ring Chime with a chime tone selected, it will sound for a Ring or Motion event even if your Ring app settings are snoozing it for your mobile device. This is done with the Motion Snooze feature, which is specific to your Ring app and mobile device. It will not snooze your Chime or Alexa enabled device, but will silence the specified device for a desired length of time. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Help please. I want my doorbell to ring my phone if bell is pressed only, so I can answer when away from home. I don’t want alerts every time someone walks past my door, which happens umpteen times a day. Any way of doing this please?

Hi @Bobannlinwood. You would like to disable Motion Alerts to no longer receive notifications for motion, correct?