How to turn off phone notifications when disarming or arming ring

Is there a way to turn off notifications that appear on your phone when you swith the new modes in the Ring app? Basically, I have shared users that I do not want to be notified whenever I disarm or arm my Ring doorbell.

1 Like

Hey @ddavisla. There is not a way to disable this notification at this time, but it’s a great idea! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

1 Like

Please add the ability to flag which alerts are pushed or emailed… much needed.

I, too, would like to see no notification when switching modes. The feature Request link does not work.

1 Like

Sorry about that, @KMahr! Thank you for letting us know. Here is our Feature Request Board. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just wondered if my daughter (who is a shared user) were to disarm the ring doorbell, would I be notified (as the main account user)? I am worried that she is doing this when we are away, to stop us seeing who is coming and going! If she can disarm, without us knowing, is there anyway that I can remove this option from her, without deleting her as a shared user?

Hi @user11980. You should receive a notification when the Mode is changed, no matter if it’s you changing the Mode or a Shared User changing the Mode. There is not a way for a Shared User to hide this from the other Shared Users or the Owner of the Ring devices.