How to turn off “Hi you are currently being recorded” notification in ring pro
- Tap the three lines on the top left in the Ring app
- Tap Devices
- Tap the specific device you want to enable with Motion Warning
- The next screen is the Device Dashboard
- You’ll need to have at least one Motion Zone established in order to activate Motion Warning
- Toggle on Motion Warning in the top right
- Once Motion Warning is turned on, you’ll get a message that it’s enabled
- The volume of Motion Warning cannot be adjusted
- To disable Motion Warning, simple toggle the feature off in the Device Dashboard.
I hope this helps!
I’d like an answer to this too, for several reasons. I don’t really want someone knowing they’re being recorded, and since Texas is a one party state for audio/video recordings I don’t have to.
Primarily It gets a little irritating when I’m working in front of the door and it keeps going off.