How to tell what "Generation" StickUp Cam I own?

I purchased two StickUp Cams (Battery) to add to my Ring security system. The box proclaims “New” but I noticed there are three generations of StickUp Cams. How can I tell which one I have so if I need accessories or parts I get the correct stuff?

Hey @ygbsm248. Our support team here can let you know what generation you may, but if you take a picture and show us, I’m sure we can also dissect this in the Community for you. :slight_smile:

Here are three views of my StickUp Cam.

Sorry. Messaging system would only allow me to send one photo. It is the back of the camera with the solar plug-in port exposed.

@ygbsm248 No worries! After taking a look, it looks like you got the newest generation and have the Stick Up Cam 3rd Generation.

How to tell what “Generation” StickUp Cam I own?

Hi @KGeiger ! We can help. Want to upload a photo of your device? Or head to Ring.com and check out our Camera’s page. You can then match the photo to your device :slight_smile:

How can I tell what Generation my new Ring Stick up battery camera is?

Hi @SeanPM. You can look at the Camera page on our website and match the photos to your device, or you can upload a few photos of your device here and we can help. :slight_smile:

Re: How to tell what “Generation” StickUp Cam I own?