How to sound the siren when movement is detected stick up camera

is there a way to automatically sound the siren when the stick-up camera detects motion? I would like to set this up during certain hours of the day. this will be very effective to scare dogs who come to go #2 on my back-yard.
I have the plug-in model and I purchase it last year. so I guess it is the latest generation. I dont have the devices for the ring alarm, just two stick-up cameras and the ring door bell.
I will greatly appreciate any help.
thank you
Efra

It seems pointless to me that you cannot make the siren sound automatically on a stick on camera when it sees motion. I think this makes the system useless and I think i regret buying them.

Hi neighbors, the siren on your Camera cannot be set to automatically trigger when motion is detected. This could result in a high number of false alarms with the siren going off. Neighbors have requested this feature, which you can add your feedback to here. We utilize the Feature Request board to organize and share ideas with our teams here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.