How to sound the siren when movement is detected stick up camera

is there a way to automatically sound the siren when the stick-up camera detects motion? I would like to set this up during certain hours of the day. this will be very effective to scare dogs who come to go #2 on my back-yard.
I have the plug-in model and I purchase it last year. so I guess it is the latest generation. I dont have the devices for the ring alarm, just two stick-up cameras and the ring door bell.
I will greatly appreciate any help.
thank you
Efra

Good question, @efrapruneda! At this time, the quickest way to activate your Camera’s siren is by triggering the siren icon while viewing the event live. If you have a Ring Alarm system, however, you can link the Alarm and your Cameras to sound the siren together, as described further in this Community post.

While your Camera siren will not sound automatically or with motion, you might be able to find a integration that accomplishes something similar.

As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile: