How to separate chime pro motion sound broom doorbell ring

I have two battery 3rd generation video doorbells and two chime pros. When motion I hear the motion sound through chime pros and also hear the doorbell ring, even when not pressed. How to separate motion notification and doorbell sound. That is, I want to hear only the doorbell when doorbell is pressed and only hear motion when detected.

Hello, we’re in the same boat, have a CHIME with two flood light cameras and a ring, all three make the same sound on the CHIME, how can we have a different sound for front flood, back flood and ring doorbell?

Hi neighbors. That feature is not available. Ring Chimes can not play a different tone per Ring device. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

Hello Justin, where is the feature request board, I just looked (11/9/22) and can’t find it? Thanks! -Tom

Hi @TomPhilbrick. You can find it here- Feature Request board.