How to mount this Ring Floodlight?

So I am replacing the light fixture I have above my front door. I am replacing it with a Ring Floodlight Plus camera. I know how to do the basic electrical connections needed to get the light installed but I am not sure of the best way to mount it.

When I took off the pre existing fixture, I noticed that they cut a hole in the vinyl to gain access to electrical box. If I install the Ring light as is in that cut out hole it will look sloppy and some of the material under the vinyl will be exposed. I would imagine that I need some sort of mounting block to accompany the installation.

I have attached a photo of the current situation. Based on this photo how would you go about mounting the Ring Floodlight? Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!

Hi @bjmsg06. Your Floodlight Cam Wired Plus security camera must be installed on a 4" round UL-listed weatherproof electrical box. We also have this Help Center page here with directions on installing a Floodlight Cam Wired Plus. If you need further assistance with hardwiring your Camera, we strongly recommend consulting with a qualified electrician.