Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
S
How to lower external speaker volume on Ring Doorbell
hardwired-video-doorbell
negative-feedback
battery-video-doorbell
device-settings
app-request
When I talk over live view on my ring doorbell, the volume outside is extremely high. I can see a setting for ringer volume but there is none for the speaker volume. Can you advise how to reduce the speaker volume?

12-03-2022 02:31:27

Responses (6)

M
The volume for your Video Doorbell ringing sound can be lowered, however, the two way communication volume cannot be altered at this time. As you mentioned, the volume settings for the Ringer can be found in the Device Settings > General Settings area in your Ring app. Feel free to add your interest and vote for this feature on our [Feature Request Board](https://community.ring.com/t/doorbell-2-speaker-volume-is-way-too-loud-disturbing-my-neighbours/99978). :)

15-03-2022 02:23:30

F
Has this issue been fixed? The volume is far too loud to be comfortable and will definitely about the neighbours

28-03-2022 08:29:10

U
The volume is way, way, WAY TO LOUD!!!!!! And even when setting the ring volume it doesnt really help. A fix for that please?

21-11-2022 07:01:15

C
Hey neighbors. At this time, there is no option to adjust the speaker volume on your Ring Doorbell or Security Camera specifically for the two-way audio. The volume slider under Device Settings > General Settings > Volume Settings for Doorbells controls the volume of the ringer when someone rings your Doorbell. This has been requested on our Feature Request board before, which you can find [here](https://community.ring.com/t/volume-slider-for-speaker-volume-on-doorbells-and-cameras/13557). Feel free to add your feedback and vote on that request, since we use our Feature Request board to gather and share ideas with our teams. Thank you! :)

20-12-2022 11:48:58

J
16 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Volume slider for speaker volume on Doorbells and Cameras](/t/volume-slider-for-speaker-volume-on-doorbells-and-cameras/13557/70)

14-04-2023 05:47:03

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User