How to install power kit v2

I am trying to install a Ring Pro, but I’m stuck at the part where I need to install the Power Kit v2. In all the examples that I see have an internal doorbell with 4 wires going through them. Mine only has two…

I have removed the wires from the screws from my internal doorbell, and put them into the Power Kit v2, but that didn’t work for me.

I have attached a photo of my internal doorbell. Could someone please tell me how I should wire the Power Kit v2 in this case?

I am having the same issue. Does it go in your chime?

Glad you asked @Davem and @FurniturePro! The Pro Power Kit is certainly intended to be installed at your existing chime kit, on the same terminals that are currently connecting wires. Check out our help center article about installing the Pro Power Kit for visual and instructions. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Marley_Ring- I have this install, but when my Ring doorbell is pushed outside , our internal doorbell sounds and sticks for 10-15 seconds or more. I am at a loss on how to unstick our internal doorbell. I want the internal doorbell to still ring in case my wife and I aren’t home and our kids are.

Hi @user44745. With the Doorbell Pro, please ensure you have the correct chime type selected under Device Settings > In-home Chime Settings > Chime Type. If you have the wrong chime type selected, this will affect how the internal chime kit rings. If that setting is correct but this issue still occurs, I’d suggest following up with our support team to take a closer look at this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.