How to install no screw mount on doorbell 3?

I ordered the no screw mount package and the plate doesn’t make sense to me. It has two wedges that pop out and it doesn’t pop into anything. The back plate of the camera has screws mounted in that don’t come with any tool to take out. Where does the camera attach to the screwless mount? I can’t find a video. Did I receive the wrong mount?

Hi @Beepblepop. You can reference this Help Center Article, which covers common questions regarding the No-Drill Mount for the Video Doorbell 3 and 3 Plus. To remove any screws on the Doorbell itself, you’ll want to use the orange screwdriver that was included in the original packaging. If you find that you’re missing any of the equipment necessary for installation, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to help get you squared away. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: