How to get professional help?

I’ve purchased the entire alarm system with stickup solar cams. They keep going off line. I even have an open ticket with Ring on this issue, talked to multiple technicians and told different things. Last time the tech told me to email via replying to an email he sent me. No one ever replies back. How can I get help? Last time I called the first person hung up on me, then had to wait on hold again when I called back. I ama being very nice to them but starting to get impatient. This been going on for 4 weeks now and Ring still can’t help.

1 Like

Hey @VegasBenella. I recommend calling back to follow up with support, as calling in is the only way to get in-depth help and a follow up on an open ticket you have with support. When calling in, I recommend telling the representative that you have that you have called in before and should have an open ticket, and this should make the process a lot smoother for you. If this time around when you call in have any issues, please feel free to let me know.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.