How to download snapshots between events

I was hoping someone could help me. I’ve had a £80 parcel ‘delivered’ to our house at 9.19am this morning, however, it never actually was delivered.

On the Ring app, between events, there are snapshots of times throughout the day, and I can see that nobody came into our garden at the time the delivery was supposed to be made. This would be great evidence to show to the retailer! I’m simply fed up of Hermes delivery drivers stealing parcels from us, and I think this would be hard evidence to show they haven’t done their job properly!

So I know I can download and share event history, but what about the speedy snapshots between the events? I can see these on my phone, but not on my account on the computer.

There doesn’t seem to be a way of sharing this?

Thanks!

Jamie

Hi @jamie6400. You can indeed download Snapshots, but only from your mobile device! You can learn more about how to download this Snapshot here, and in addition if this fails on mobile, feel free to screenshot the screen like you have in your reply with the picture, as this shows a timestamp for you as well. :slight_smile: