How do you shut off armed & disarmed announcements ring pro alarm?

I’ve lowered the volume all the way down. I do not want the announcements because of security issues I cannot talk about. Please tell me how to shut this off. Thanks

There is a volume control. It has to. It’s a security issue for me!!

Hi @Purplepokadots. You are able to mute the Mode change announcement for your Ring Alarm Pro. You want make sure you lower volume for both the Pro Base Station and Keypad. To lower the Keypad volume do the following steps:

• Open app
  • Select menu button( three lines, top left)
  • Tap Devices
  • Select the Base Station
  • Select Keypad
  • Tap Audio Settings

I hope this helps!

I need same feature, adjusting volume down kills the exit/entry delay announcement. I need ability to turn alarm on/off without waking others in the house…but also need to hear the exit or entry delay alert.

This should be easy on off option for each keypad and base station

Hi @D700. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you made in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors who come to this thread can easily find your feature!