Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
How do I turn off my personal notifications for the Ring on my rental property?
hardwired-video-doorbell
device-settings
troubleshooting
notifications
I have ring products at my home, and ring products at my rental for my tenants to use. I have them as shared users under my account for that address. At some point I was able to silence the notifications for that property, but when I got a new phone I started to receive them again. I’ve gone through the settings and cannot seem to find where I can silence the notifications from just my phone and not turn them off for the entire device. Any advice?

10-11-2023 01:34:02

Responses (2)

C
Hi @user65904. The Motion and Ring Alerts toggles are specific to your mobile device, and would not turn the notifications off for a Shared User. Toggling off the Motion and Ring Alerts for the Ring Doorbell at the rental Location will prevent you from receiving notifications. I hope that helps!

10-11-2023 10:25:55

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

10-12-2023 10:26:17

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User