How do I install a Ring Video Doorbell Pro with 2 doorbell chimes

My house is 10 years old and has one doorbell with 2 chimes (upstairs and downstairs). I just purchased a Ring Video Doorbell Pro. How do I install this with the 2 chimes? Do I need 2 Pro Power Kits?

I’ve googled everwhere and cannot find this.

Thanks!!

John

Hi @jschmid. You should be able to find the appropriate wiring diagram to setup one Doorbell Pro with two internal chime kits in our Help Center Article here. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Caitlyn_Ring,

THANKS!! Just to confirm, the image below is for One Ring Pro and 2 Chimes, correct?

John

Caitlyn_Ring,

I checked my home wiring and it doesn’t match any of the ones listed (see attached). Unfortunately I don’t have wires between each chime to wire from Chime to chime.

Any thoughts on how I should wire the Ring Pro?

Thanks,

John

@jschmid Yes, that is the correct diagram. For any wiring questions that are specific to your home’s layout, you may want to reach out to a licensed electrician. You can contact our support team directly as well, but they might direct you to an electrician for more detailed wiring assistance. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.