How do I connect to a new phone

How do I connect to a new phone it doesn’t recognize me as the owner

Hi @1946. Is this a device that you already own and it’s setup? Or is this a device that is not activated? If you already own the device, you can just sign in with your same email and password as you used to setup the device. This Help Center article here has some great information on ownership of a Ring Device. Let me know if this helps!

On my new phone, I can log into my account, but not my device. I don’t have access to the ring doorbell via the app. How can I fix this?

Hi there, @Niki! Please double check that you are logging into the Ring account for your Ring device, as the owner, and not as a shared user. The article above may help in the case you have to verify, but if further assistance is needed our support team is happy to help! Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: