How can we download the Contact Sensor (1st gen) History event logs?

Hello,
I have set up the Ring Base, Contact Sensor, and Range extender as per the Ring setup Guideline.
Currently, the Contact Sensor device gives me an Opened/Closed event to the Ring mobile Application.
Now, I’ve one query related to the History event logs. I’ve two queries related to the topic.

1. If I want to take data of the History event logs like in the form of the file.
    Then how can we download/collect the history data?
    Is there any download option available from the web/mobile application?
    also, tell me the use case of USB who provide in Ring Base Device.
  2. How much history event data will be store from web/mobile application ?
    Is there any internal data memory storage device available?

Thank you.
Regards,
Pratik J Panchal.

These are great questions, @pjp24192! Alarm history can be found in both the Ring app and at Ring.com when logged in, as you mentioned. These Alarm history events will be stored for up to 60 days for US neighbors (30 day for EU), before being automatically deleted. Using the Event History section in the Ring app will make it easier to browse this history with a calendar/ date filter option.

At this time, there is not a way to download your Alarm event history, other than screen shots while viewing. In regards to the USB port on the Alarm Base Station, while there isn’t a specific use for this port just yet, it is available for potential future expansions.

As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to add any requests you’d like on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile: