Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
T
How can I stop getting these notifications?!
wireless-security-cameras
I have a Stick-Up Cam Plug-in 3rd Gen. It also has a battery in it. I installed it and it was fine for 6 months. Now it is sending me notification many times a day that it "stopped receiving power". It is plugged in, I have tried several power supplies (all of which work fine everywhere else) and the battery remains at 100% after a month. So if it actually is losing power, it can't be for very long; and I don't care all that much. EXCEPT... the constant notifications are really annoying. How can I: 1) Stop it from losing power. OR 2) Stop it from notifying me when it loses power. Thanks.

27-11-2023 12:51:38

Responses (3)

T
Hi @Toller. I would suggest performing a reset on your device. You can do this by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds, then releasing it. Once that is complete, reconnect it to WiFi and ensure you have the correct power source selected.

28-11-2023 03:35:45

T
It now shows that it is not getting power, BUT it also says it is connected to a solar panel and the battery is always 100%. So it is screwed up, but as long as it works and I am not getting notification, I am happy. Thank.s

12-12-2023 04:11:53

J

Hi @Toller. I would recommend reaching out to our support team to further investigate this with you. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

13-12-2023 05:56:05

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

12-01-2024 05:56:21

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User