How can a chime play different sounds for different doorbells

I have three doorbells and six chimes at the same location.

How can I get the chimes to play different tunes for each doorbell ?

At the moment Im going cxrazy trying to figure out which doorbell has rung…

HELP…

1 Like

Hey @tsibia. At this time, there is not a way to associate different Chime sounds for different Doorbells to be able to tell them apart. You would need to have a Chime that is specific to that device as a work around, but I could understand that this may be too much of an ask. Thank you for your feedback on this! I will make sure to pass this onto the appropriate teams for you. In addition, as we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

3 Likes

We agree. This definitely needs to be a feature. Many many many customers have many more or one more or a couple more than one door in the house. It be super helpful if the doorbell that activates the time and the time itself could be differentiated. I will add this as a feature request to the link provided.

1 Like

So this was requested over 2 years ago!
Today I bought a second ring doorbell assuming this option would be available. Silly me for not checking it first but I thought this would be a no-brainer.
Not so much and in 2 years, nothing was done to add this feature. Is that conclusion correct?
Is there an ETA on this feature?

1 Like

Hi @v40jlt4. We do not have any information regarding your concern. Also, I was able to find a Feature Request post where other neighbors are asking for the same feature for the Ring Chimes. Feel free to add a vote or comment on this Feature Request post here.

Any idea when we may get this update, its so frustrating having to go to both doors to see which has someone there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.