Horrible customer support and service

Horrible customer support and service

1 Like

What’s wrong? Care to state why?

Bought my ring doorbell 11/23. It worked for 5 minutes and stopped. Called customer support. The rep was very nice. Sir, please send me a picture of the set up I had this installed professionally). She stated it was installed correctly, and they would replace the WiFi unit and they would expedite it…

Several days later I call back, asking why I haven’t received any tracking information on my parts. The rep was very rude. I asked for a supervisor. He stated they will call you in 15 minutes. Not really shocked no call back. The next day I called and talked with someone. He was nice and said they were going to escalate it and I would be getting a call within 24-48 hours. Not shocked I never got a call. After a few more days I chatted online. They reordered the parts, they needed to escalate the call to the next level again 24-48 hours…and again no call.

I have no tracking information, no service on a product I paid good money for, and 100% lack of trust in your services. We need to get this resolved

1 Like

See my reason below

Hi @bmandesign. Thank you for sharing your feedback on the experience you’ve had with our support team. There may be some shipping delays associated with the holiday season that could impact the delivery of your re-ordered parts. Since this is a neighbor-to-neighbor support forum, it would be best for you to follow up with our support team directly so they can look at your previous calls and escalate this if needed. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I agree about following up, and I understand about Covid. But how many times should I have to contact them? It’s been 4 times already, and not once have they followed through with anything they have said?

Yes ring support is absolutely horrible, rude, and does not care. After 5 weeks of calling them I finally got my product and now when I try to get some information the customer support gives me wrong information and when I ask for a manager they say there is no manager or supervisor

I purchased over 10 contact sensor and one of the hardware turned out faulty.
I went through all the troubleshooting process and the hardware is clearly faulty and keeps showing tampered status every few seconds which also made my alarm go off yesterday.
Instead of replacing the hardware the rep went on and on about how it was fine and it was the mounting that was bad when its clearly the sensor hardware.
This should not be acceptable and the customer reps need to treat customers better for a 20$ sensor which I already bought more than enough of.