Horrible customer service

Purchased Ring Alarm and multiple components. Discount code wasnt applied so I immediately tried to cancel but the link didn’t work. Four calls to customer service over 7 days with 45 minute wait each time and involving three different departments and I still don’t have my return label for the alarm system (cannot be generated on line for alarm, just for sensors). Ridiculous. I was going to re-order but no thanks!

Sorry to hear about this experience, @Cleggm! I can assure you we intend for a much better experience with both purchasing products and reaching out to our support team. This Community is a neighbor to neighbor forum, in which our support team does not monitor, however, your feedback is valued and we will pass it along. I recommend continuing to work with our support team for the best and quickest orders, account, and billing related inquiries.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

If you do get a Ring Alarm or any Ring device in the future, the Community is full of information and helpful neighbors! :slight_smile:

is it possible to speak to customer services

Hi @delindeno. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: