Holiday Home Ring Alarm

We are lucky enough to have a holiday home in Bulgaria, and as far as I know Amazon/Ring do not sell product there.
We already have a Ring security system here in the UK which works really well.
If I were to buy another Ring security system in the UK, and subscribed to protect plus, and installed the system in our holiday home, would this work ok & be covered by Ring Monitoring?

Steve

who knows? hence the question.
I don’t use the monitoring for our UK home, I assumed Ring monitoring just called the registered users.

I had the same question. Did you ever get a useful answer? I’m worried each address will need to be connected to a different email address which will be a pain. I’d have to buy a different brand of camera if that’s the case

Hi neighbors. Only one Ring Alarm can be set up at a particular Location in the Ring app. If you have multiple homes or addresses where you want to use a Ring Alarm, you can have multiple Locations in the Ring app under your account. The Ring Protect plan is tied to one Location, so you would need two plans if you have two Ring Alarms at two different Locations.

Please note that we do not recommend buying Ring devices from one region or country, and trying to use them in another. We cannot guarantee that your device will work correctly if it’s not intended to be used in that region.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.