History not working again

Since too many people are having the same issues with viewing their videos in the history, I think Ring changed something. I was able to view every video until Ring changed the the way the dashboard looked. I don’t think they want to tell us. I called and was told to do the same trouble shooting as most. Nothing has not worked.

Hi @Nckh4. Could you provide a screenshot or a short screen recording demonstrating what concerns you’re having with viewing your videos or Live View? You can upload this screen recording elsewhere, such as YouTube, and then share the link to the video in your reply. I’d be happy to take a look at what you’re seeing on your end and try to provide some helpful suggestions.

Same issue. Get message that recording does not exist. Cloud video recording was not active when event took place. I called for help and she was not helpful, nor knowledgeable. She said someone was working on it and I would get an email with instructions, I did not. She did try to call back and got my voice mail to which she continued to talk asking if I could hear her because she could not hear me…on my voice mail!! I have no confidence that this will be fixed and thinking of suspending my subscription.