Help with purchasing a Protect Plus plan

So, I’m planning to get an alarm system, and saw there’s a discount if you have a Ring Protect Plus plan. :point_down:

So I created a Ring account and clicked the subscribe button on the Ring Protect Plus plan on the plan page, and each time I click, it just keeps defaulting to this same “Looks like you’re new, Welcome to Ring” screen as when I created the account (picture in comments); So how do I purchase the plan?

This screen :point_down:

As mentioned in the 10% Protect Plus discount terms and conditions, you cannot subscribe to the plan and use the 10% discount in the same transaction. Discount applies upon the next login session from purchase. To use the discount immediately, log out of your account and log back in. :slight_smile:

I have logged out and in several times. But myy main point being I cannot even purchase the plan to start off with, as each time I click it goes to what I assume is the default Home Screen as per the photo I uploaded in the first comment.

Thanks for the clarification. It sounds like you are doing everything properly here. Although it looks like you’ve done so, try following the steps for subscribing to a plan as shown in this Help Center article..

If this still does not allow you to subscribe, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I think I’ll have to do that, as I’ve tried everything now and it still does the same thing. Thanks again for trying to help though.

1 Like