Ring Protect Plan

Browse posts, comment, and join the conversation about Ring Protect Basic, Plus, Pro, and more.
U
User Solution
Closed
Help with plans
cs-support
wireless-security-cameras
ring-protect-plans

how do i get a protected paln? everytime i click on subscribe it keeps going back to the screen that says looks like your new set up shop cameras. i have a camera and my 30 days ran up so just need a plan

30-01-2024 12:31:50

Responses (3)

C
User Solution

Hi @user75599. Nobody else will be able to view your Ring account dashboard, only you can as you are logged into your Ring account. You need a Ring device, such as a doorbell or camera set up on your Ring account in order to subscribe to a Ring Protect plan. Make sure you have logged into the correct Ring account that your device is set up with.

If you are added as a Shared User on this device, you cannot purchase a plan for it, only the Owner of the device can do that. Should this issue persist despite checking the above, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring.

31-01-2024 04:40:57

U

https://account.ring.com/account/dashboard

this is where it takes me when i click subscribe

30-01-2024 12:35:04

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

01-03-2024 04:41:52

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User