Help with chime wiring

Hello there,

Wondering if I can get some advice from the experts on how to do my existing chime wiring. It doesn’t really look like the instructions, so a bit lost. (Picture attached)

The voltage is 8v as i have measured it with a multimeter.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @Trainzer. It would help other members of the Community if you share some of the following information:

• Which model of Video Doorbell are you installing? You can find the model name on the original packaging or on the back of the Doorbell itself. (Ex: Video Doorbell 3, Video Doorbell Wired, etc.)
  • What is the make and model of your chime kit? You may be able to find this on the side or the cover. We have chime kit compatibility lists for each Video Doorbell, as some chime kits are not compatible with some Doorbell models.

This information will help me better point you in the right direction to some of the resources we have, as well as give other neighbors a better idea of what you’re working with in case they have some advice that may help. :slight_smile:

Hi @Caitlyn_Ring ,

Thanks for getting back. My bad, Ring Doorbell Wired is the product.
I’ve manage to find out, so all good and Ring is now fully wired and working.

Thanks!

1 Like

@Trainzer No worries, I’m glad you were able to get the Doorbell wired up and working. Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions! :slight_smile: