Help! Whats wrong with ring app?

I changed my internet provider. Took my ring off to update. App is stuck and wont go past setting up the internet. After 8 tries I got it to work. Put my ring back it wouldnt acknowledge the hard wire but was functioning otherwise except no indoor bell. Finally got it to hardwire and it immediately disconnects. I have been doing this for hours. does anyone know why it’s doing this? I’ve had a lot of app issues since the update of their “great” new features.

Hey @Cowgirlup. Could you try giving your Doorbell a complete reset after reinstalling your app? First, remove the Ring app from your phone, restart your phone, and then reinstall the app. Once reinstalled, make sure you have the Doorbell mounted up to the hardwired as it should be. Please ensure that the wires are not stripped and that the wires as fully connected to the back of your Doorbell.

Then, for the reset, press and hold the setup button for 30 seconds. After this time has passed, go into your Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Ring Video Doorbell > Device Health > Change or Reconnect to wifi network. Walk through the steps to get it reconnected! If you run into a hiccup during this process, please let me know what error message you get, preferably with an attached screenshot of said message. :slight_smile: