Help regaining ring account

My mom and siblings moved about a year ago and are new to ring when they purchased the new house. There are two separate entrances with two separate rings on each door. The ring on the second entrance is controlled by my mom but the first ring to the main door, my sisters boyfriend at the time has control of that account. They have broken up a month ago and bow want to regain control of that ring account since it’s their house and not the ex boyfriend. How do we regain control of that account? We don’t want him knowing the ins and outs of that house since there is no more relationship there and he’s moved out of the house. Help!

Hi there, @Sailormffxi! When wanting to update the owner of a device, the best steps can be found in our Change of Ownership process. If you’ve attempted these steps to no avail, our support team can help further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: