Hdr problem

hdr no longer works. Background is too bright.

Hi @Kalle. The HDR toggle will provide greater clarity in bright areas of your Doorbell’s view, however, if one area of the view is much brighter than the other, it may still appear washed out. You can try toggling the HDR toggle off and back on just to ensure it is working properly. If this concern continues to persist, I’d suggest contacting our support team as they can provide more advanced support and work with you to find the best solution. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have had the same problem on my RVDB2 for the last couple of weeks. The the RSSI was -46 and there is no HDR image available. The support team suggests me to buy the Chime Pro even when the problem persist even when the doorbell is beside (!) my router.