Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
T
Having trouble with my contact sensor
contact-sensor
alarm
troubleshooting
z-wave
I ordered the ring contact sensors, i have the alexa echo 5th gen, my contact sensors are not doing anything, one of them is not working period and the other one is working but no responses from doing the factory reset. I want to know do i need the ring alarm for those contact sensors to work? My plan is to use the contact sensors by them selfs, i was watching a video smart home solver and Reed said, he uses the contact sensors as a stand alone. If anyone can tell me what i need to do i would appreciate it, thanks

03-06-2023 10:25:34

Responses (2)

C
Hi @tim66214. The Ring Alarm Contact Sensors are designed for use with the Ring Alarm system. The Contact Sensors require the Ring Alarm base Station for use, which should be noted on the [product page](https://ring.com/products/alarm-window-door-contact-sensor-v2).

06-06-2023 04:22:52

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

06-07-2023 04:23:32

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User