Hardwired video doorbell 2 no longer charges or works with mechanical doorbell

Hardwired video doorbell 2 no longer charges or works with mechanical doorbell. Where is a link for warranty replacement?

Hey @msbxiv. For warranty replacements, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I already called 2 weeks ago, and haven’t heard back from them. Further, in trying to chat with support, I get this option. This is not useful. My unit quit working. I tried multiple things to get it working. I expect a little more than ‘please wait.’ Namely, send out a warranty replacement unit.

@msbxiv My apologizes for the loop that you have been in at this time. Due to COVID-19, we no longer offer chat and email support, and the chat bot will redirect neighbors to the Community if they are in need of help and want to see if they can figure it out with other neighbors. Of course, us moderators are here to help where we can. As we are a neighbor to neighbor support forum, I’m unable to help you with the replacement. You will need to reach back out to our support team via phone for additional help with this on your personal account. If you continue to have any troubles with getting in contact with support, please let me know.