Hardwired Floodlight Bulbs very dim?

My hardwired floodlight camera is experiencing issues where both lightbulbs are extremely dim and provide very low light…any help would be appreciated. I’ve tried to reset and nothing worked.

Hi @HogansHideaway. You Floodlight Cam Lights should be lighting up much brighter than the image you’ve shared. I suggest reaching out to our support team to get this resolved. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

I have a very similar issue with my floodlight Cam lights. Please advise.

Hi neighbors. First, check that your Floodlight Cam is receiving sufficient power, then try power cycling it by disconnecting power to the Cam for about 2 minutes. After that, reconnect power and test the lights on the Floodlight Cam. If that doesn’t resolve this, perform a reset by holding down the setup button on the Floodlight Cam for 20 seconds, then set the Cam back up in the Ring app using the steps under Set Up a Device.

Should this issue persist after trying the troubleshooting steps above, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.