Hardwired Doorbell will not power on

Hi, I am having trouble with my Hardwired video doorbell,
It suddenly powered down and will not power up. I have checked the wiring and circuit and there is the correct voltage going to the doorbell. Is there anything else i can check before replacing it. It is less than 2 years old and only recently installed

Hi @Leinsterfan. Which model of Ring Doorbell do you have? You can find the model name on the original packaging or on the Device Health page in the Ring app.

Video doorbell wired

@Leinsterfan For the Video Doorbell Wired, please ensure that the jumper cable has been correctly installed on the chime kit in your home. This is necessary for your Doorbell Wired to receive sufficient power. You can reference the wiring diagrams for the Video Doorbell Wired here. If the jumper cable is properly installed, check the wiring to make sure nothing is frayed or split, which could cause power issues.

After checking the jumper cable installation and the wires, attempt to reset the Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. If you do not get a response from the Doorbell, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.