Hard wire not working

I just installed my ring doorbell and I hard wired it in but it isn’t receiving power. I used a digital multimeter and double checked the connections and I got a clear voltage reading and the wires are hot. I tried reversing the wires and it didn’t help. Not sure what else I could do. I’m wondering if it’s the ring and I just got a bad one.

Same here! I verified I had good A/C voltage (16 volts from my transformer) measured at the backside of the ring. but the app doesn’t show power is ‘hardwired’ anymore. Worked for a couple months. I’m trying to figure out how to get this thing warranted

I’m also having this issue right now. Received my Ring Doorbell 3 the other day, got it all hooked up, but am receiving no power from the hardwire. The doorbell chime works when I press the button, so I know it’s receiving power, and I JUST finished replacing the transformer to see if that was the issue, but still haven’t had any luck.

Hi neighbors! I addressed a similar concern regarding the incorrect power source showing in the Ring App in this thread here. Please feel free to check that out and take a look at my response there, as I am recommending any neighbors that are experiencing this concern to contact our support team directly. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. :slight_smile: