Halloween Chimes '23

When do we get Halloween chimes for the ring doorbells please?! Halloween phone notifications are available but actual chimes. Decorating the house ready for HALLOWEEN would love the doorbell to match!

2 Likes

Hi @JaiFerg. As of now, we do not have information on when the Halloween Chime Tones will be released for the Ring Chimes.

1 Like

Hello Ring,
Can we please get the Halloween chimes released? You are running late now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Yes, Ring you are late. I need my Ghost chime to complete my outdoor set-up.

I use the motion sensor of the cameras to activate my chime pro hidden outdoors. The kids outside love it. The dog walkers hate it.

9 Likes

Can we please get the Halloween theme sounds? My sister has a nest door bell and already has her Halloween themes. We decorated yesterday and just need the Halloween chime sounds to complete everything. Please release them soon :pensive::jack_o_lantern::ghost::skull:

6 Likes

Agreed, we have been checking daily, and I need my howling wolves, please!!

7 Likes

Please add them!!! Sick of checking every day…

8 Likes

Any updates @Justin_Ring ? Lots waiting…

5 Likes

Hi neighbors. As Justin has already mentioned, we don’t have information on Halloween tones. Historically, these tones have been released in the 2nd week of October. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

I just bought a Chime Pro. One of the selling points was being able to play holiday-themed sounds (I really don’t need the chime, as I have a mesh Wi-Fi network and my doorbell works fine - I just wanted to make the chime louder in the house in a different area), so I’m surprised they aren’t available all the time and Ring gets to dictate when they are released and avaialble.

I didn’t realize the chimes were released and pulled away throughout the year. I’d be interested in learning the logic behind not just having them available all the time to pick from (if I want Christmas music on my chime all year long, who is to judge, haha).

It seems more labor intensive to have your system engineers add them to the app and remove them from the app every holiday versus just leaving them year-round. I can’t imagine they take up that much space on your servers that would make it functionally prohibitive to allow them to be selected all year long.

6 Likes

Any updates for Halloween sounds? Loved them from last year

4 Likes

They released Oct 4th last year let’s hope tomorrow

4 Likes

Just posted about this without realizing there was already one going. It’s October 4th already… when are we getting our spooky ringtones!!!

3 Likes

@Justin_Ring it’s October 4th already!!! The people want to know… WHEN ARE WE GETTING OUR SPOOKY SOUNDS!!!

3 Likes

Hey neighbors. Be sure that your Ring app is up to date, as Spooky Sounds have started rolling out to your phones. You can find this in the Ring app by tapping on the Device Settings menu > Notifications Settings > App Alert Tones. Thank you for being patient!

1 Like

That changes the notifications on your mobile device for the Ring Doorbell but when will Halloween chime tones be available for the Chime Pro?

6 Likes

Noooo we need the seasonal sound to play on chime. Let’s gooooo it’s October!!

6 Likes

The more requests, the more attention this will get.

6 Likes

I need the halloween chime sounds so i can scare my kids!! Its not halloween without terror.

5 Likes

This is a load of barnacles.

7 Likes