Has anyone else had packages stolen that your Ring didn’t record?
Posted in my Amazon review:
I had five packages I was returning to Amazon and used the “UPS Pickup” option.
* I put them out early this morning, RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA.
* Just before lunch, two of them were GONE and NO RECORDING OF IT.
* See photo for the before and after.
* I paid for the “PLUS” monthly service, $30/yr, but today it cost me about $100 in webcam and electronics.
* I had MFA turned on and my password was “ja!tw2J3mQ#d”. (I’ve obviously changed it since)
* My wifi is hidden, uses WPA2 + AES, and a similar password.
* Why do I think it was hacked? Another package was stolen a couple months ago the exact. same. way.