Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
I
Grainy video quality
battery-video-doorbell
android
troubleshooting
video-quality
The past couple days, the video quality on my Ring wireless doorbell has been super pixelated/grainy and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. It didn't start doing this until I decided to clear the cache for the Ring app because it was taking forever to load the live feed. I've literally tried everything Ring suggests, but I swear it's not my wifi! I have no idea what to do and I want my nice high quality video back, especially when it comes to the live feed!

21-03-2022 07:57:38

Responses (1)

C
Hi @ienjoyanime. Would you mind sharing a screenshot or video example of this poor video quality that you're experiencing with your Doorbell? I'd be happy to take a look and see what you're seeing in order to provide troubleshooting assistance. Additionally, I would recommend looking at the [RSSI](https://community.ring.com/t/how-it-works-your-ring-device-rssi-good-vs-poor/229#M4) for your Doorbell on the Device Health page, as this will indicate the strength of the wifi connection your Doorbell is receiving.

22-03-2022 11:48:46

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User