Give "ownership" to tenant?

Hello.

I have a Ring security system with cameras in my rental home. I need to temporarily assign them control of the system, cameras and all, but will need to transfer ownership back to myself when they vacate the premises. How do I do this?

Is there a way to contact Ring support via e-mail?

Hi @bek1! There are a couple options for temporarily granting access to your Ring devices. Check out our Change of Ownership help center article which will outline the process of changing ownership, as well as Shared Users.

If you are needing to reach our support team, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hi, Marley.

I had already reviewed that page.

Sharing an account is not an acceptable solution with tenants. There is a serious privacy issue. No tenant is going to allow the landlord to view in-home cameras.