Geofence notifications broken

For months if not a year now, I get notifications when I get home to disarm my Ring system. And that’s despite if it’s armed or not, but I never get a notification to arm the system when I leave.

The option for arm reminders is on.

Hi @Crafty42. Try to disable the Geofence feature and then go through the setup process again to ensure that the notification options for both arming and disarming are enabled. It’s possible the option to receive arming reminders wasn’t selected at setup initially.

You can also find a list of troubleshooting tips and tricks for when the Geofence feature isn’t working or isn’t sending you notifications reliably in our Help Center Article here. I’d recommend checking through that list and trying those steps to see if that corrects this notification concern.

If you continue to not receive notifications reminding you to arm your system, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can further assist. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.