Gen 1 Door Bell no motion notifications on android

Hello,
Gen 1 doorbell just stopped sending notification for motion in the last week. When you push the button it works as expected. I turned off notifications closed and reopened turned on (failed). I reset the zone and pushed button then tested (failed). Set sensitivity to High (Failed) Turned off people only (failed) . No schedule set and frequency set to regular. Still recording but no notification.
---- cleared cache and storage. Opened and logged back in tested and worked 2 times . Not working again so I changed the zone to a large space and will test.

Hi there, @tjbake! Excellent work covering all these steps. The settings you’ve checked are exactly what I would’ve recommended. As you know, there are features like motion scheduling, modes, or motion snooze that might prevent notifications by design. If you’ve checked all of these and are noticing that recordings are taking place for motion events, this is a great sign that motion detection is working.

If possible, try another mobile device entirely to see if notifications are received then. Please also ensure there is not a vpn enabled on the mobile device. To add, if using android, please check for any android apps that conflict with the Ring app. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: