Future Of Ring Car Cam

Hello, while I’m enjoying the security the Ring Car Cam provides I was wondering what developments do you have (or don’t) for its future. Updates, version 2.0, ect, how long will it be supported and, was it successful enough to continue with it. Thank you.

Hi @user32394. At this time, we’re experiencing delays in the availability of the Ring Car Cam. We do not have any information on future availability. If you need assistance with your order of Ring Car Cam, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

2 Likes

How long are you planning on continuing support and updates for the car cam?

Thanks.

Continuing the discussion from Future Of Ring Car Cam:

Never mind. Got it.

More reasons to ditch Ring as a security solution.

1 Like

They’ve ditched it.

1 Like

This car cam does not need restocking - it needs redesigning. The ratings are abysmal. Ring you can do better than this.

You are no longer selling it but will it continue to get updated and will I be able to renew my subscription? How long will support last?

I really like the Ring Car Cam and hope you bring it back. there is no other Car Cam with the features that it had. I had an order on hold till it was canceled. I wanted to get another one for my other cars. Please bring Car Cam 2.0. Thanks.

The silence from Ring is deafening.

Hi @user27330. You can view our response in the marked solution for this post.

“At this time, we’re experiencing delays in the availability of the Ring Car Cam. We do not have any information on future availability”.

That’s a nebulous response- either you’ve decided to ditch it or it’s on back order. Are we supposed to guess which of those you’re implying?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.