full white circle, but will not reset or connect to wifi

hello,
This morning my rong doorbell disconnected from wifi, and now all I see is a solid, full white circle. I tried to hit the reset button and nothing happens. I also did the 30 second hard reset, nothing happened. Any suggestions on how I can get this working again.

Hey @Az86. If you could, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

thank you. I did reach out and got an email to provide some info and I did. She was supposed to call back once info was recieved, but has not. It is still not working,and it’s extremely frustrating. She did tell me it stopped working after the software update this morning. So im assuming it has to be the doorbell because it definitely has power. I just want it fixed.

@Az86 Totally understand! She may be out of the office at the moment, and should get back to you shortly. If you do not hear back from your Ring representative within 72 hours, please try sending a follow up email, as it should open the ticket back up on there end! If not, please try to give them a call up for immediate support.

We are having the same problem. Ring will not reconnect to WiFi even after hard reset. What to do?

I cannot find a phone number to call for support. There is no chat line or email address. Can you please provide Ring contact info?

Hey @Kr55. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.