Full battery shows low battery

Have two spotliht cam on battery that shows “Low battery - Please charge your device to enable the live view” this even after the battery is charged 100%.

The camera is working but I do not want to see the message.

Screenshot is 1) show low battery 2) if i scroll to the side

I have only one battery and tried to change the position but it does not solve the issue.

Any suggestions how I solve it?

If the battery is charged to 100%, this should certainly not be happening. I’d start with uninstalling and reinstalling the app to ensure it is reading the updated battery level and allowing the Cam to function as intended.

Something else to check is the battery hatch itself, making sure there is no debris that might hinder a connection. Let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

Reinstalled the app and its now ok.

2 Likes

I went ahead and followed the steps but my ring is still not working. When I connect it to a power source is shows fully charged but once I disconnect it it turns off.

I have the same problem and haven’t seen a solution.

I have the same issue, I wish I would check this post about the product before purchasing it.

I tried recharging for two days the same issue once I plug back into the camera, it keeps stating its low.

I tried reinstalling the app and it did not fix the issue.

1 Like

Hey neighbors! Happy to step in for Marley here. If the previous suggestions were not successful for you, we’d recommend giving our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to look at your individual device to diagnose the cause and find a resolution for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Feel free to report back on what support recommends as it may help other neighbors! :slight_smile:

This product is extremely frustrating. Battery charged fully and still shows as 30% in app. Plus we can’t get current view. Sorry we got it as a gift. Any suggestions?

Me too. Worst product ever.

I reinstalled the app but get the same message for a fully charged battery - "live view is disabled because it has a low battery

Had the same issue with two fully charged batteries… Reinstalling the app didn’t work. What did work was removing the cam from the app, resetting the cam and reinstalling it like it was a new device.

Total pain in the butt, but it shows two fully charged batteries now, and I can get live view again.

1 Like

@NPHILLIPS Thank you for sharing what troubleshooting steps worked for you! I’m glad this resolved your concern. :slight_smile: