Front door bell ring 2 not connecting

Lost internet for a day now i try to reconnect it and its not happening. Keeps saying trying to join ring wifi but am not seeing under wifi connections, blue light is not lighting in circles when i remove the battery, insert it, and hit the rest button

Hi @Bhamdoc1. Could you see if pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds helps? If you still cannot get the device setup and in setup mode after this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Tried to chat but they are not available, called and was on hold 45 minutes

@Bhamdoc1 We did have unusually high call volumes this morning. This can change throughout the day, but we normally are busier in the morning when calling in. After checking with the teams, it looks like they do not have a queue at this time. You may still be on a brief wait time if you can, but I recommend calling back and waiting to ensure you reach a resolution with this. My apologises in advance, neighbor!