Freeze Flood Alarm false alarm in middle of the night!

Hi there,
I have Ring Alarm installed at our weekend home. Recently, one of the Flood/Freeze alarm started tripping and calling me in middle of the night (usually around 11:30 PM) telling me low temp was detected.

I have the thermostats set to 50 F when we’re not there in all the rooms, yet this one alarm keeps triggering a late night phone call.

Does anyone know what temp triggers the freeze alarm? Any suggestions as to how to troubleshoot this?

Hi @israelforst. The Flood and Freeze Sensor will trigger if it detects water where it’s installed or when the temperature drops below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. I’d suggest factory resetting the Flood and Freeze Sensor and then setting it back up in the Ring App to make sure it’s working correctly. You can find factory reset steps in our Help Center Article here. If that doesn’t do the trick, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: