fragmented video

Can someone look at this video and let me know why these videos jump like this??

https://ring.com/share/f9e55a16-cd77-4cff-83d9-296c2ecff487

Hi @catalinc. It’s possible that the internet connection your Ring is receiving is on the weaker side, which can cause the video to stutter or skip like you’re seeing. I’d recommend starting with this Help Center Article here, which will have tips to troubleshooting poor video quality. If that doesn’t help, you can reach our support team at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thanks for your reply… so if I understand correctly the video that the camera captured is streamed to the internet and recorded online? There is no internal buffer or storage of video inside the camera ??

@catalinc Yes, that is correct. There is no storage of the videos directly on the Camera, so it utilizes both download and upload speeds from your internet connection for the Live View and to process and store the videos within the Ring App. :slight_smile: