Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
A
User Solution
Closed
Font doorbell is hardwired back doorbell isn’t and I want the back door to ring the chime
hardwired-video-doorbell
troubleshooting

I recently purchased two ring doorbells. I connected the front door first and hardwired it. My back door didn’t have a preexisting doorbell so I didn’t hardwire it and left it battery powered. The front doorbell rings the chime since it’s physically connected. I assumed the back would communicate with the front and when rung would activate the chime. Is there any way to get that done?

30-12-2023 11:48:33

Responses (2)

J
User Solution

Hi @Alabbasi. It is not possible to have your back Doorbell communicate with your front Doorbell to ring your pre-existing chime. You could add a Ring Chime to chime when your back Doorbell is rung. You can also have Echo devices ring with your Doorbells.

01-01-2024 10:04:43

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

31-01-2024 10:05:33

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User